Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I’m A Celebrity. Get Me Out Of Here!


More like: Am I A Celebrity? Get Me On There!

In recent years I’m not ashamed to say that I have secretly enjoyed watching the celebs being put through horrific encounters with horrific creatures.
One of the reasons I enjoyed it so much was the fact that I sincerely hated every last one of the fame hungry scum.

Who could forget ‘mum of the year’ Kerry Kat-cokehead being force fed kangaroo balls? Or the ridiculous Peter Andre being covered in biting insects.

Great fun.

Not as much fun as punching them in the face, but it was a start.

So, I tuned in again this year. Hoping for another helping of car crash TV pie.

Foiled. Or rather the casting director / producers had fucked it up royally.

During the first 10 minutes the only words to spout from my mouth were “who’s she?” “who’s he?” “who’s that?” “what is this?” “we must be on the wrong channel?”

Seriously, some of them don’t even scrape into the Z list. I mean, where was Richard Blackwood? Andi/Mandi Peters? Not even that old cow from This Morning?

Now i’m not the type of person to give in with out a fight. So I tuned in a few days later, intent on some sort of viewing pleasure.
There was another (cough) celebrity being brought into the jungle. Now when these types of shows do this they usually bring in a real coup of a celeb. Think Jimmy Saville on Big Brother.

Who could it be?
Only Dean ‘shagger’ Gaffney!

I had to turn the TV off. It was that or throw it out the window. When Dean ‘Shagger’ Gaffney is the most recognizable person on a reality show made up of celebrities, something is going very wrongbad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker
More blogs about sugar is dangerous.
Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites